Hit Germany’s can’t-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Germany! Inside you’ll find:
- Rick’s tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, including walks through museums and atmospheric neighborhoods
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Over 400 full-color pages with maps and vibrant photos
- Suggestions for side trips to Dachau Memorial, Würzburg, Nürnburg, Burg Eltz, Cologne, Baden-Baden, Frankfurt, Dresden, and Hamburg
Experience the old-world and modern-day excitement of Germany with Rick Steves.
Planning a longer trip? Pick up Rick Steves Germany, the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country.